Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    The Delphi Classroom pages are looking great, it gives a real focus and organisation to the Delphi VTMs.

I also feel honoured to be mentioned in the "Instructor Blog", thanks Buzz.

Regards,

Phd.

Nice!

This looks great and having a single starting point makes it easier to direct people to the things they need.

I look forward to seeing the other classrooms.

Bruce

Thanks . Very helpful tutorials. Need more . I would like to try to create my own application and share with u all.

I am with everyone else, the classroom is a great idea. Keeping all the VTM's and discusions in one place with the instructor blog seperated out makes for a nice environment. The idea of having some supplemental videos is even more appealing allowing users to take a slight detour to learn more in a given area than the main course offers.

Would love to see some supplemental videos on how Zac created the images for VTM#3 along with maybe some on general GUI graghics and maybe some on Icon's as well, just a few suggestions.

Smile Thanks.....

I too have enjoyed and benifited from these videos....

i've got a delphi exam in 2 weeks and didn't have a clue until i came across your site. Helping me is an understatement! Thanks a lot guys, keep em comin!

Thumbs up I would like to know about the classroom.

I am learning Delphi right now
    and I would like to know about the classroom?

Thanks Buzz and Logan for the excelent Training Series Programming 101.

Please not the date of the post above yours DoctorBR. See the date? Hint: 11-20-2007 07:20 PM LOL

Welcome to the 3dbuzz forum though and there are a lot of Delphi resources here still so enjoy your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by TF242 View Post
    Please not the date of the post above yours DoctorBR. See the date? Hint: 11-20-2007 07:20 PM LOL

Welcome to the 3dbuzz forum though and there are a lot of Delphi resources here still so enjoy your stay.
    Ok! Thank you!

But I'm talking about the Programming 101 Training Series.

Programming 101 (Xtreme 101?) has nothing to do with Delphi. You're inside an old Delphi classroom. Which is the reason for my post earlier.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast