Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Wow! I thought was about Delphi Training Series. Sorry!

http://www.youtube.com/user/3DBuzz#g...CF5AAABFA0324D or over here http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_showvideo.php?v=595

how to split audiio to L/L

Can you please continue with the delphi trainning series!? It is so good!!!

While I'd like more Delphi training videos too, especially they do it with Delphi XE although Turbo Delphi back then was such a good choice I believe since it was free for everyone, and it's no longer supported now ;___;. So maybe it'd be best if they did continue it to go with Lazarus? Since that's free, and all. Though if I remember correctly it's compiler is a bit different then Borland's so the two aren't entirely compatible.

But yeah, I would most definitely pay for new Delphi VTMs myself.

But then again - they have their hands full with the current tasks at hand. Maybe someday in the future, hopefully we'll get new Delphi VTM's.

is Delphi something that is really used by pro's anymore? Seems nobody in the IRC knows or uses it.
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Well admittedly I know a lot of people don't use it - but I don't think it's because of it not being capable or anything. Far from it, Delphi, in my opinion, is a great language to work with. Though there doesn't seem to be a lot of support in that there's no way to directly use DirectX or OpenGL with it. But there are people who have projects open to help with that, such as DelphiX and GLScene. I suppose the more modern thing to use would be Delphi Prism, but I'm, personally, not really a fan of it. Which is another thing about Delphi that I think puts alot of people off about using it - no .NET support. That's what Delphi Prism is for. Though I, personally, have no need to really learn Delphi Prism as of yet, since I feel like I would rather get proficient with a language I feel comfortable with first before moving on to another language full time. Although if maybe Delphi Prism VTMs instead were produced, maybe that would also make it a different ball game. Since then I could use those to learn it, though as is I feel like it'd be best for me personally to learn Delphi, and then move onto Delphi Prism that way I have a better understanding and have a better idea of what to expect when I do try and learn Delphi Prism.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456