Cool Membership - Assets

Hi, how is everyone? I actually have a question about tutorials for those of you that are already current members or if you are an instructor you could answer my question as well. I thought about getting a membership but am curious if you become a member sponsor do the videos have assets that come with them as well? The reason I ask is it would be hard to follow along with say the programming videos if I have to have access to tools to make my own art when my focus would be on the coding. Plus my game wouldn't look like it should if I follow along and have no assets. I have the same question about the unity tutorials as well does the membership provide access to the assets for those VTM's as well ? Where would they be ?
    " Imagination is the preview of life's coming attractions " - Albert Einstein
    " If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

My Website: http://www.gamedevlounge.com/

If any post is informative please provide positive feedback by clicking the star below.

yes they do have all the art for the XNA games on the member sponsor forum
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Yes, all the XNA stuff is up there, Unity stuff isn't.

That is probably due to them being free series.
    I have no idea if they will release the art Assets for the new Series when they actually release it though, only time and their thoughts will tell.

if I am correct I believe they gave you all the art assets to the Unity project they did about a year ago with all the videos and since what they are doing right now isn't even out we won't know till then
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Thank you guys for the information, very helpful.
    " Imagination is the preview of life's coming attractions " - Albert Einstein
    " If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

My Website: http://www.gamedevlounge.com/

If any post is informative please provide positive feedback by clicking the star below.

Specifically, there's a thread accessible once you're a member sponsor that contains assets for all the VTMs in all subjects

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...