Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sontung View Post
    Hey guys! I was wanting to see if anyone was gaming and if so what are you playing? What device you playing on? Would you recommend it?

I'm currently trying out a game on my Nexus 7 called Heroes of Destiny. Once I've played it a bit, I'll update and let you guys know how it plays.
    I thought to start to play it. What is your opinion about the game?

Distrus

Started to play. As far as I can see it is not that bad. The survival game, where the starving and sleepiness do not leave.

Haven't been playing many video games as of late. Haven't had the time. Mostly just alternate between StartCraft 2 and LoL.

Was playing Skyrim for a while but, once you finish all the main quests, there's only so much modding you can do to keep things interesting.

The trailer for Destiny 2 has me intrigued.

And I'd thought about maybe trying to get into the DarkSouls series.

Quote Originally Posted by joepug View Post
    Been playing Splatoon 2 on the Switch...been enjoying it and having a lot of fun. I think inking everything is a satisfying OCD remedy.
    Ha! Ha! Don't forget to ink everything evenly now! Remember.... eeeeeeven.

Still playing Splatoon 2. It takes forever to level up after 20. Still having fun however.

Currently replaying Portal 2 and Half Life 2. Then going to run through The Talos Principle.
    I have figured out what the internet is. You know what they say about an infinite number of monkeys hitting keys at random on an infinite number of typewriters for an infinite amount of time? Well the internet is like that. There is some big cosmic alien running that experiment here in order to find the answer to some big question or to create the greatest piece of literature known to the universe. From what I have seen so far I am sorry to say they are going to be greatly disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by sontung View Post
    Hey guys! I was wanting to see if anyone was gaming and if so what are you playing? What device you playing on? Would you recommend it?

I'm currently trying out a game on my Nexus 7 called Heroes of Destiny. Once I've played it a bit, I'll update and let you guys know how it plays.
    yes Nintendo 3DS game

Quote Originally Posted by benmcl View Post
    Currently replaying Portal 2 and Half Life 2. Then going to run through The Talos Principle.
    Games I would actually pay for again if they came out for the Switch...just not till the price comes down however.

Home sweet home
    Yakuza
    Outlast 2
    farming village

zelda on switch but will be mario odyssey shortly!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast