Hybrid View

Who is running this site now?

I've seen many posts and people wanting this place to thrive again. Who is currently in control of the site? Who can help revive 3dbuzz?!

I still check in regularly but I've not heard any new plans for the site

I hope they don't just let it die. If they sell the company and/or domain, give someone a chance to transfer and host this forum. I'd probably be willing if I had help with the transfer process.
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."

with no new content, im not sure why the memberships are still being sold, and I dont think anyone per say is running it..its just a ghost town now, I think Steve was the last instructor??? after nelson left, nothing new is being put up, theirs nobody left to really do anything.
    Current Dev machine: Intel Core i7 3930K Asus P9X79 Pro, 64 gb DDR3, EVGA GTX 590 3gb, Corsair 750 W PSU, ThermoCool Armor Case, 3x Asus 27" LED's, Kingston HyperX 120 gb SSD x2 0,1 Raid ... I like to go fast

Dev Laptop: Macbook Pro 15'' 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, 16GB, 512GB ssd, Nvidia Geforce GT 750m 2GB

Good Bad, don't matter, im the man with the gun.
    Check out my current Shadowrun/Cyberpunk MMO project at coming soon (

Quote Originally Posted by alptraum360 View Post
    with no new content, im not sure why the memberships are still being sold, and I dont think anyone per say is running it..its just a ghost town now, I think Steve was the last instructor??? after nelson left, nothing new is being put up, theirs nobody left to really do anything.
    Are memberships still being sold? I would really like to build the viper I started years ago but I think its member sponsorship only

I guess they can always prep the video's and put them up on Udemy for a fee?

Quote Originally Posted by joepug View Post
    I guess they can always prep the video's and put them up on Udemy for a fee?
    not sure that's an option with the member sponsor videos especially with it being based on Battlestar

Having been a little over a year since Jason's passing, I think it's completely understandable if Angela is nowhere near the headspace needed to make any drastic changes with the website.

That said, I personally don't know how I'd feel about a different outfit running the show. Just wouldn't be the same without Team Buzzcave.
    I think turning it into a memorial to Buzz and his legacy would be cool, but that doesn't pay the bills.