Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PLEASE.......check out my ars?

hey this is my first attempt so be honest what could I do to make my ars better PS not textured just look'n for feed back on the modeling. thanx.
    Last edited by Julio_R; 04-15-2008 at 01:38 PM.

LOL, nice arse. I'm not sure what there's to critique about it, because I've never modeled a naked arse before, LOL. Looks good to me, perhaps.

thanx.

Your welcome.

Model anything.. female? LOL.

j/k

hey

Hey there. Well not bad, but i suggest that you try making the seam right below the cheek not go in so much... it looks like it caves in a little too much, perhaps bring out some vertices a bit?

yeah I see what you mean very J. lopezish.

well the gap at the top of "your" arse is not really meant to be there..at least not that big...just have a look at some nice ass's and you'll see..hey think of this as a great exuse to check out all the great booty lol...you pervert lol
    jk

also you may want to maake less of a crease between the bottem of the...um bottem and the thigh..thats about it

well, I gotta do what I gotta do, research time , thanx for taking the time to examin my arse and tell me what you think. LOL later.

omg this is great i have a idea. get a whole bunch of pics of naked chics and say "Its all in the interest of learning" HAHAHAH why didnt i think of this before!!!!

nice ass LOL keep up the good work

Originally posted by Scorpion316
    omg this is great i have a idea. get a whole bunch of pics of naked chics and say "Its all in the interest of learning" HAHAHAH why didnt i think of this before!!!!
    This is a good excuse eh? no more hidden magazine under wardrobe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast