Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

3D Buzz Holiday Special!

Hello Everyone!

The Holiday season is officially upon us, and we at 3D Buzz are working hard to make this one the best ever! Firstly, 3D Buzz is announcing the re-release of our Best of 3D Buzz DVDs! From now through December 31, you can get the set of both of the Best of 3D Buzz DVDs for only $50.00 USD! We’ll also send you our Front Page Bonus Disc, including all of the content now available on the 3D Buzz Main Page, absolutely free! That means that you’ll receive a hard copy of all of the videos from our Doom 3, FarCry, Maya Expressions, Maya Polygon Modeling, 3ds max Spline Modeling, and UT2004 Gametypes VTMs! That’s over TWELVE-AND-A-HALF HOURS of training content as our gift to you, just for ordering! Plus, we’ll even throw in a professionally mastered copy of our SIGGRAPH 2002 Special Edition VTM! That’s a $20 value including over 10 hours of content in Maya, 3ds max, XSI, Combustion, and Zbrush! In all you get over 22 HOURS of FREE content, while saving $50 off the standard price of our DVDs! This offer is valid only while supplies last, and our stock is VERY limited so order today!

Also, just in time for the Holidays, we’d like to announce that due to an overwhelming number of requests, we are extending the $99.90 C++ Programming VTM Bundle offer until 11:59:59 on Friday, December 10. This is the one and only extension of this offer, however, and is completely ironclad. Any orders received after midnight will be charged the full price of $49.95 per video! As many of you know, we’ve been adding a personal touch to the VTMs by encoding a customized watermark to each video that contains your name and address. This anti-piracy measure will help protect your investment by preventing these videos from popping up in illegal distribution sites and peer-to-peer networks!

This deal won’t last long, so get in on it and give the gift of 3D Buzz this Holiday season! Thanks for being a part of our community!

Sincerely,

Buzz

order placed fer holiday special (sorry can't afford the bundle)
    Last edited by the_Jester; 12-03-2004 at 12:41 AM.
    Aint that some ...

Wow!!!

Alright I'm seriously going to begetting either the C++ or the Best of Buzz... oorgle CHOICES!

Buzz you ROCK!!!

Oh and I know it just came out, but there are a lot of new features in 3DSMax7 that people will need to know if they want to succeed in some areas, such as the new normal mappiing tool. Will there be any VTMs on the new 3DSMax7? Not sure how different it is from 3DSMax5 which is what your vtms are based on I believe.

Great deal!!

Originally posted by Iced_Eagle
    Will there be any VTMs on the new 3DSMax7? Not sure how different it is from 3DSMax5 which is what your vtms are based on I believe.
    Everything that is shown in v5 will work in 7. As for covering max 7 - you bet... Look for VTMs sometime after the holiday season (unless we do some max7 tips )

As for the special... we need to move out some of these DVDs and CD... no better way then to pass one hell of deal on to you guys.

Thanks for everyone's support,

BuZZ (Posting under Angela's account! HA! )
    Angela Busby
    Email: angela@3dbuzz.com
    PM (Private Message): Angela
    Need help with store orders, please PM me!

Re: 3D Buzz Holiday Special!

Originally posted by busbyj
    Also, just in time for the Holidays, we’d like to announce that due to an overwhelming number of requests, we are extending the $99.90 C++ Programming VTM Bundle offer until 11:59:59 on Friday, December 10.
    Being the procrastinator that I am (and I know that there's tons more out there), what time zone will this be?

CST
    Angela Busby
    Email: angela@3dbuzz.com
    PM (Private Message): Angela
    Need help with store orders, please PM me!

sweet deal guys
    go grab while you can people!
    ...what are you still doing readin this? go on, off you go now

monsieurblack
    Moderator | Law Enforcer | SuperHero | Spam Filter

Ian Blackford
    Creative Designer | Head of Design
    Pointer™ Design

nice... now let me go see if I can put a mortage on the apartment I don't own... lol. Even as a re-release, it's one heck of a deal!
    <NelsonLaQuet1> isnt denmar rambow and sunshine happy land?

sweet deal!
    A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
    --Erin Majors

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast