Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

3dbuzz store

plz tell me how to get to 3dbuzz online store???? Couldn't find the link anywhere.

Thanks

----------
    Found out about C++ bundle on Dec-12, special ended on Dec-10. I almost cry. Been begging buzz to extend the special but he doesn't reply properly he has received too many already .

Anyone has the bundles and don't like it, pleaze resell it to me. (if it against buzz's copyright policy then don't worry.). I just couldn't afford the full price and I am desperately wanted to learn game programming.

-------

Thanks buzz for a great site.
    U guys are great always.
    Cheers

http://sv3.3dbuzz.com/xcart/customer/home.php

The C++ bundle is going for $150 right now, not sure if they'll raise it to $250 as originally planned. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. I can't answer that. The holiday special is still $50. It might be worthwhile to buy both for $200, if you want crazy amounts of learning to be done. (And have lots of free time.)

thank you very much

I'll use all my xmas money on C++.
    Still hope buzz extend the special offer though

I just recieved my copy this morning a big thank you to all at 3D Buzz

I can't use my 3dbuzz.com account for the store account right?

Anyway, order placed but has some problems.... ... man can't wait anymore..

I got the CD's on saturday. The only bad thing is that i ain't allowed to look at them until xmas. Man, i can't wait, its one of my best presents ever.

And i'm sure that right after i got them i'll be sitting infront of the PC and looking, listening and learning.

Thank you BuZZ

.. edit: my problem solved. ..
    Last edited by alexqwerty; 12-22-2004 at 06:15 AM.

country issue? race issue?

why wont 3dbuzz send to Indonesia? my orders has been denied with no explanation.
    as i remembered i once received the free vtms on cd a couple of years ago. so why not now when i actually PAY for it??
    if it's false credit card issue you're afraid of, doesnt make sense, because i tend to use western union.
    explain please.

Pim, check out the Terms & Conditions of the store here.

Under shipping & handling it says that they don't ship to Indonesia anymore.

I don't know why this is so but (correct me if i'm wrong) whenever 3D Buzz finds tons of ilegal copies in one country then they might not ship it to there anymore. Or for some other reason. Did you contact BuZZ or Angela yet?

yes thanx for that term&condition link..., let me just paste it here..

"All countries outside of the US will be shipped using Global Priority mail with the following exceptions: Indonesia, Greece, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Iran, and others*. These aforementioned countries will be shipped using uninsured ground mailing with no guarantees should your package get lost or otherwise misplaced in transit. "

it didnt say it WOULDNT ship to those countries, just that it wouldnt guarantee the safety of the shipping...am i reading it right??

so this still hasnt explained why my orders has been denied.

it also says this at the bottom:

"* Should your country not appear in this list, and not be eligible for priority mail, we reserve the right to freeze your order and confirm that you are willing to have your order shipped via uninsured ground. "

okay..so i guess i should wait for that "confirmation that i am willing to have my order shipped via uninsured ground"?

is that correct?

this still doesnt make sense tho. i can still order from amazon.com with no problem.

ok illegal copies issue u said? if there had been any i wouldve seen them and why would i bother ordering???

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast